Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d0000 (2V8U5AV)

I really need help trying to fix (no audio device found ) for 3 days now i reinstalled my windows 2 times but still not fixed please help thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@T-Royal-King 

Please perform a clean install Audio software/driver, this should help.

(a) Download the following driver and save on your computer,
                https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp113501-114000/sp113760.exe

(b) Go to Device Manager, Sound to uninstall sound driver (Realtek) and reboot,
     (c) Right click downloaded file and select Run as administrator,
     (d) Reboot again.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@T-Royal-King 

Please perform a clean install Audio software/driver, this should help.

(a) Download the following driver and save on your computer,
                https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp113501-114000/sp113760.exe

(b) Go to Device Manager, Sound to uninstall sound driver (Realtek) and reboot,
     (c) Right click downloaded file and select Run as administrator,
     (d) Reboot again.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

TRoyalKing_0-1678684920057.png

ok so there is no Realtek audio driver but there are NVIDIA and HD audio driver so should i delete them all?

HP Recommended

So, I have uninstalled all the audio drivers except the microphone in the sound video, and game controllers and I restart the laptop and it worked (without downloading the file) but I hope it don't stop working because it happened before, and it worked for some time then it stopped working if it happens then I will let you know.

HP Recommended

Everything was working fine without downloading the file that u gave me. but I saw that there are some windows updates of Realtek so once i updated them the audio stopped working and whenever I restart my laptop it works for like sometime then it stopped and it is showing the audio speaker but no sound i can also see the Realtek Driver in Device manager but still no sound and also there are 2 updates left which is giving an error and not installing I will send you the screenshot.

HP Recommended

TRoyalKing_0-1678724586770.png

it says this whenever i click on download and install.

TRoyalKing_1-1678724641408.png

TRoyalKing_2-1678724662297.png

it says the driver is installed and also it says speaker realtek audio but no sound sadly 

HP Recommended

sadly i also have the same issue, didnt find the solution.

HP Recommended

Im Sorry To hear that i did everything but i cant fix it this is a new laptop and this issue uh hope it get fixed for all of us..

HP Recommended

Hello??? are u ever gonna reply? or u cant help anymore? please tell me

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.