Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0023dx

After upgrade to OS windows 11 my Bang & Olufsen device was not found. Any downloads?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

hi

sorry where does the driver come from, you say you found it on the desktop??
re-read my answer, the link given, try the driver here, it's not the same version
unfortunately, I can't tell from the given image if it's just a driver error, or if hardware..

If that doesn't work I'm afraid it's possible to try reinstalling windows 10

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

hi

give screenshots, settings, device manager, wherever it comes to audio!

How to capture an image, and s...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Screenshot_20230208_092725.pngScreenshot_20230208_092725.pngScreenshot_20230208_092812.pngScreenshot_20230208_093821.pngScreenshot_20230208_092812.png

HP Recommended

Sorry I was trying to combine my responses and instead it doubled up on all the photos!  

HP Recommended

problem, there I see a multitude of different audio devices, it would be nice to remove them
then i only see intel option, driver, for audio via hdmi normally..

see in the given link

Solved: No Audio Device is Installed - OMEN Laptop 15-ek0503na - HP Support Community - 8433361
according to the product page you should have realtek audio..

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-13-aw0000-x360-convertible-pc-series/291...

do you remember if with windows 10 there was realtek audio
can you find it somewhere in the device manager or not at all?

what happens if you install the drivers used in the link given here?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I did have realtek and then it disappeared.  I'm not sure how to look for it but I haven't seen it anywhere since I noticed it disappeared.    Ok so I will delete all audio devices and try the link you sent

HP Recommended

Do I delete the stuff under other devices, or just under sound?

HP Recommended

I'm talking here just about audio devices Bose color Jabra The beats TikiTunes
unless they are not connected?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Deleted all those devices and I see that Intel High Def Audio has an error next to it.  Also I found Realtek drivers on my desk top and tried to install them and that did not work Screenshot_20230209_084236.pngScreenshot_20230209_083653.png

HP Recommended

hi

sorry where does the driver come from, you say you found it on the desktop??
re-read my answer, the link given, try the driver here, it's not the same version
unfortunately, I can't tell from the given image if it's just a driver error, or if hardware..

If that doesn't work I'm afraid it's possible to try reinstalling windows 10

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.