Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Daniel - Thank you for your response. However, I don't have a Fresco Logic USB 3.0 Host Controller driver installed on my computer, or anything with a similar name...

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Laura

HP Recommended

@Laura_Espinosa

Go to:

Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Universal Serial Bus Controllers

Take a screenshot of everything what is listed there and add this to your next post.

This way I will be able to find out what kind of USB 3.0 controller is installed in your machine.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Daniel,

See screenshot below. Thanks!!

screenshot.jpg

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

@Laura_Espinosa

Hi again,

Go to:

Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Universal Serial Bus controllers

Right click Renesas Electronics USB 3.0, choose properties, select the " Driver " tab and add to the next reply which driver version you see there.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hi Everyone

I have HP 1000-1140TU Notebook.Product number: C8C94PA#UUF

My system shows BSOD multiple times a day.

I have performed sfc /scannow but No integrity violation found.

HP Recommended

Hi Daniel,

I have an unresolved BSOD issue on my HP pavilion laptop with windows 7 64-bit. Can you please take a look. Highly appreciate your help on this. I have screenshots, and minidump files in below link.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/BSOD-on-my-HP-Pavilion-Laptop-dv6-6117dx...

Thanks,

Uday

HP Recommended

hi there i have HP PAVILIAN DV6- 6104ea...still i got the same issues of blue screen everytime i install a software or update anything there it appears POOF Blue screen all of my work is ruined due to this blue screen...

memory dumping starts upto 100 and then system message appears for support or hardware consult tell me plz what to do getting so much frustration due to this ... cant even watch a movie or play normal game on this machine...

HP Recommended

Hi Daniel -

I am facing the same blue screen problem and here I am sharing my dump as rar. Please help me out in this since I have already lost one HP laptop earlier from the same issue. I am currently owning a HPdv6.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf0zk57lotl40pu/MiniDump.rar

Appreciate your help!!

Many Thanks,

Farhan

HP Recommended

hi there i have HP PAVILIAN DV6- 6104ea...still i got the same issues of blue screen everytime i install a software or update anything there it appears POOF Blue screen all of my work is ruined due to this blue screen...

memory dumping starts upto 100 and then system message appears for support or hardware consult tell me plz what to do getting so much frustration due to this ... cant even watch a movie or play normal game on this machine...

kindly check out the dump files which i have shared and uploaded on the following link :

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/12z9zdnl1n977/minidump

waiting for ur response....

regards..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.