cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
TOADintree3
Author
Level 2
22 18 0 2
Message 21 of 22
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It worked! It installed fine and seems like a nice program. I've never used it before so it will be interesting learning it, but I did follow the online link for assistance. Is it generic to HP? I've got Cyber Link Power 2 Go on all my Dell's so its not needed there, and my daughter has ROXIO on her circa 2012 DELL laptop.

I may try the mouse driver someday but for now I'll count my blessings and pack the HP away. I take it out every couple weeks to update Windows, McAfee and Malwarebytes. It's just a backup, but still a capable one for its age.

My next obstacle is to take out the ACER and see how it runs. Haven't touched that computer for 8 months or more. However, I figure I can find a used computer somewhere locally that runs XP should my ACER expire. Maybe with GEEK SQUAD? They have cool vans.

Thank you very much again Paul.

:generic:

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
136,407 91,069 20,985 28,073
Message 22 of 22
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

That is great news. 

Two for two on the legacy programs!

I believe both of those programs you installed that work, will only work on a HP PC.

I was glad to have been of assistance.

Paul

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation