04-24-2014 05:31 AM
plsplspls!!! need suggestions.
04-25-2014 01:11 PM - last edited on 03-06-2017 02:10 PM by OscarFuentes
Hi shubhu, welcome to the HP Forums. If your computer is not showing any signs of life, then I have the exact troubleshooting you can perform to diagnose the situation. Start at the Hard Reset, but then go to the section "Symptom: LED lights do not glow, display is black, computer does not start" in this document: Computer Does not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
If this does not fix it, then you will need to contact support for repair options: HP Technical Support, North America 1-800-474-6836. For all other regions click here.
I hope this helps.
12-07-2018 09:41 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!