Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy TouchSmart m7-j078ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently add a 3rd sshd to my laptop via a optical drive caddy because i already have a second one but it wont work properly

its not alway recognized (intermittently) and it bring laptop to freeze completly and BSOD:  unexpected store exception

I see the light and noise so it working but it recognize/appear really rare time 

All SSHD/HDD are healthy

Main is a HDD and other are hybrids

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Both drive are working fine because switch them

may be blocked by bios but im unable to update it after install it restore itself 

HP Recommended

Someone? hlp pls

HP Recommended

May be an issue with the caddy.

Check the caddy and sshd in another laptop.

HP Recommended

Already bought 2 caddy and attemp to switch the 2 sshd so its not hard drive or caddy

HP Recommended

Is the caddy from HP and compatible with your laptop?

If not, you need to confirm that the caddy works.

That's what I would do.

HP Recommended

From what ive search it is compatible with  CDDVDW SU-208CB my dvd driver

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.