Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy TS 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Windows 10 Updated last night 06/01/2017 and the AccelerometerSt.exe/ HP 3D Driveguard craps out at startup. 

I did remove HP 3D Driveguard, rebooted, and then reinstalled the latest and greatest driver for my laptop from the driver list 6.0.28.1 Rev A. I reboot and I get the same error. 

Anyone have another solution for this problem?

Currently I have left it uninstalled.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

If you have the 3D driveguard uninstalled...

Download and install this version of HP 3D DriveGuard at the link below, and restart the PC.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp78001-78500/sp78033.exe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

If you have the 3D driveguard uninstalled...

Download and install this version of HP 3D DriveGuard at the link below, and restart the PC.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp78001-78500/sp78033.exe

HP Recommended

This has worked so far. 

Thanks for the help.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Can I get the HP 3D Driveguard Download link for a HP Envy x360 m6ar-004dx convertible

HP Recommended

I also have the same problem with HP Envy x360 with the same message. Also had a windows compatibility box pop up to say program was blocked by W10.

When i tried to uninstall gor this message: 

Log Name:      Application

Source:        MsiInstaller

Date:          09/11/2017 11:28:49

Event ID:      11722

Task Category: None

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

Description:

Product: HP 3D DriveGuard -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action RemoveMobilityCenterTile64, location: C:\windows\Installer\MSIB911.tmp, command: /uninstalltile

Tried to uninstall again and system said it was already ininstalled. Rebooted and then reinstalled fron the link but still getting the accelerometerST.exe error 0xc000007b

Any ideas, currently running with program probably uninstalled??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.