Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

@Jay_See

I appreciate the feedback/suggestion, and I've forwarded this to the concerned (R&D) team within HP, however, there's no saying how long before it's developed or released,

That said, If there's anything else, you need help with, feel free to get back to us anything and we'll be happy to help you out.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

HP Recommended

In my hp pavilion dk-0042tx , i dont have battery care function, How to have that function?

HP Recommended

@Sherkhing

I appreciate the feedback/suggestion, and I've forwarded this to the concerned (R&D) team within HP, however, there's no saying how long before it's developed or released,

That said, If there's anything else, you need help with, feel free to get back to us anything and we'll be happy to help you out.

Have a great day ahead.

HP Recommended

I'm also hoping this gets released soon. All the Dell laptops that I've had have this feature, but its more advanced. Dell's option allows the user to specify the exact percentage to start charging and stop charging at. And they also have a better GUI for the BIOS, even on the older laptops. Before getting my new HP Spectre, I had not seen any battery percentage above 80% for years, because the first thing I did when I got the laptop was set the limit. Battery wear was at 0.0%.

The lack of this feature was almost a deal breaker for my new Late 2019 Spectre x360 13, but I bought this because it was significantly cheaper than the Dell XPS 2-in-1 7390. 

I'm scared to see any battery percentage above 80%, but now I must.

HP Recommended

@VirtalPeguin

I understand your concerns.

Have a great day ahead.

HP Recommended

I expect it so that it revives.

HP Recommended

Please add the "Battery Care Function" function I have aw0031ng, an expensive device. This is a function that I definitely expect because other devices in this series also have this function.

HP Recommended

Hi all, I have just bought new Spectre x360 13-aw0104. The laptop is great. Only function I am missing is posibility to treshold battery charging to 80%. All my prevous notebooks (Asus, Sony Vaio Pro 13) had this option. Please add Battery Health Manager to BIOS of this great bussiness/premium laptop! THANX A LOT!!!

HP Recommended

@HP, please add the Battery Care Function to the aw0021ng model.

HP Recommended

Battery care (charge limit to 80-90%) is very important  and is common on today's notebooks with non-removable battery. 

My HP Envy x360 (intel i5, BIOS F.08) doesn't have this  option and that is a shame for HP brand: lack of this simple function looks like obvious 'planned obsolence'...

Please let your R&D managers know that.

It is simple to implement in BIOS or as SW-tool, as several other brands already did.

There are too many  power-users who will avoid HP laptops, because of this 'detail'...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.