Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-df0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The background noise of the cooler in my all-in-one is driving me crazy, this monotonous wavy sound really drives me crazy! If I put my hand on the case in the upper left corner, the sound practically disappears! It seems to me that this is a technical problem that can be eliminated, where can I go, help me please!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@JurisMK Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting the background noise from the computer.

I have a few recommendations: 

• A computer contains several fans to keep it cool. When a computer is first turned on, the fans normally spin at high speed and create some noise. After 5 to 20 seconds, however, the fan noise stops. 

• Fans that continue to spin at high speed or make strange noises might indicate a problem. If the fan is still noisy after 20 seconds or if a fan suddenly starts making unusual noises, use the following steps to troubleshoot problems. 

For more details: Click here (win7) - Although the same steps would apply to windows 8 & 10 – later. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I've already done all this, nothing helped. This is the quiet and wavy sound of the cooler, and it disappears if I put my hand on the upper left side of the case. I already took my candy bar to the service, and they ordered a new cooler for it. let's see what happens. This strange sound sounds if the monoblock is not loaded, the sound disappears under load.

HP Recommended

@JurisMK

I understand your concerns.

Please update the BIOS and check.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

I have already updated all drivers and BIOS version when I first turned it on. Can't you check the cooler sound on this model? Could you write to me what the sound of the cooler is during normal operation without load. What is it - monotonous or wavy. This is very important for me, because I am afraid that the service will say that this is a design feature of this model and will not do anything.

HP Recommended

@JurisMK

I understand your concerns. 

In that case, I would suggets you conatct our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.