cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
User2user
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Batteries good computer won't run on it

HP Recommended
HP-Pavilion X360 2in1 M3-U001dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay so I have a HP-Pavilion X360 M3-U001dx couple months ago I put a new battery in not a problem with it after that the other day I went to move my laptop and unplugged it from AC  actually killed my computer I'm dumb device manager saying I'm installing battery stuff and reinstalling Flash the BIOS and reloaded I run HP Diagnostics in Windows and out of Windows it comes back there's no problem with that battery it shows 93% power but as soon as I unplug AC it kills laptop anybody have any ideas anybody know where to get board schematics thanks

1 REPLY 1
Huffer
Level 18
Level 18
46,366 25,053 7,466 10,902
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP does not post board schematics. Try running a full diagnostic on the battery and review the advanced results. If the laptop runs on AC power odds are very good your battery has some subtle problem not revealed in the simple pass/fail test and needs to be replaced (again). 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation