Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavillion Gaming cx0200tx

I will start off by saying I take very good care of the device and I did not put physical stress such as dropping or mishandling it.

The front bezel warped when I left it running overnight on a cooling pad in a chilled room with sufficient ventilation and the only mistake you could blame me for would be I left the screen lid closed, that's all I did and it was just downloading a large file not running on any sort of high performance mode. I remember running it on power saver. I can not understand how the bezel warped from such a basic use case??? I didn't say much about that and assumed it is a user error but I will say it's horrible build quality, like seriously how can you make a device that can't do basic things. 

I want to know what do I do with the gap because it is ugly and the device is over 1y old out of warranty now. I actually tried 2 part epoxy which surprisingly wasn't enough to  keep it together which probably happened because of the heat output from the laptop and constant stress, I didn't use too much in fear that it might crack the LCD panel if it was to chip off

Now I do no know how the heck the back bezel came loose, I tried pushing it down to put it back in place but that didn't work, I want to know how to fix that bezel because I don't even know how that warped and came loose. I am just confused how it can just pop open like that with daily use and I don't abuse it or travel with it. At closer inspection, I can also see a hairline crack where the back cover popped off

Hoping for a home solution that could help it at least

IMG_20200803_223132.jpg

IMG_20200803_223200.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @uRokieVetran

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My HINGE finally gave out today, I tried to open the display and heard a few cracks and the glue on the front had completely failed and the laptop wasn't actually running so no it wasn't hot. How the hell does this happen?? How can the build quality be this bad?? I'm o **bleep** confused and now I have a broken laptop in 1y of use whose display structure has completely failed, like WTH. What am I supposed to do now?? No update to the private message either 

IMG_20200808_224817.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.