Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp dv4

I need help, I want dv4 LA-4105p bin file, is not displaying. File corrupted 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@kamkooltech

Thank you for posting back. 

Glad to hear that the computer is functioning normally, What seems to be the issue?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@kamkooltech

Welcome to HP Forums,  

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I see that you're experiencing BIN file corrupted issue with the HP Pavilion dv4 notebook,
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• When was the last time it worked fine?
  • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
  • Does this happen updating bios?
  • Does system boot into the windows desktop?

While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Click the "Start" and Type Command Prompt
  • Right-click on "Command Prompt." and "Run as administrator" tab, and then enter your password into the box.
  • Type "sfc /scannow" into the command prompt, and press "Enter."
  • Wait for the computer to scan your system files and repair your BIN files.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you bros, all the chips set are functioning well, it only blinking light as display error, I downloaded and re-right the file, it display it complaining of system id and serial number, some one help me to edit it. Thank you very much

HP Recommended

@kamkooltech

Thank you for posting back. 

Glad to hear that the computer is functioning normally, What seems to be the issue?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.