Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15q-dy0004au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased laptop HP Notebook - 15q-dy0004au on December 2018 The warranty period has been ended December 2019 

My laptop facing an issue with frequently blue screen error after the windows update 2004 and there was another error coming related with hard disk error , Hard  disk keep asking to quick repair ( which i already quick scan but still the error coming up ) 

My laptop takes time to bootup the windows everytime it takes 10 mins to bootup its just  1 and half year old laptop 

and i am facing this issues in short period of time 

couldn't expect this from HP and microsoft too

now to get rid of this problem 

I did clean installation by creating bootable usb flash drive almost 10 times But the blue screen error and hard disk error still coming up 

and one more thing the performance is very slow.... I installed old version of ISO like 1903 , 1809 still the issue coming 

i changed the bios settings as legacy mode enable and secure boot disable,  still facing the same issue.. 

I am sick of this problem since May.. Please help me 

If there is warranty extension available i would like to order Hp care pack.. 

i need all the information 

couldn't expect these problem in HP and microsoft

help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Kajal1995 I appreciate the details, that said, it looks like it's a hardware malfunction and I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Kajal1995 The best way to get out of the Windows Automatic Repair loop is to disable early launch anti-malware protection. You can do this from Command Prompt in the Windows Boot Options menu which will begin to appear after your restart your computer several times.

1) Navigate to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings. Your computer will restart then present you with a list of options.

2) Choose "Disable early launch anti-malware protection".

3) Restart your PC and check if you can boot into Windows.

Also, Install the latest version of the HP Hardware diagnostics (UEFI) on your device using this link: Click here for details

Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.

On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.

Click Extensive Test.

Click Run once, or Loop until error.

While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component display on the screen.

If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you respond back to us.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am sorry , I didn't respond on time 

So yes I was able to load the windows by Disabling anti malware early protection 

But I was able to load the windows earlier as well..

My query is blue screen error comes up in every 2 mins..and 

Windows boot up take time almost 20 mins..

Computer performance is slow..

File explorer is taking too much time to open it...

And yes I run the F2 diagnostic test and the error comes up I am attaching a picture of it 

HP Recommended

IMG_20200717_183335.jpg

IMG_20200809_135632.jpg

HP Recommended

@Kajal1995 I appreciate the details, that said, it looks like it's a hardware malfunction and I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.