Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion - 15-cs3006tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a brand new HP Pavilion - 15-cs3006tx in July (Serial number: [Personal Information Removed], Product number:8LX85PA) which started giving screen flickering problem from day 1. I have raised numerous case IDs related to this issue and have not find any satisfactory solution from the support team. [Personal Information Removed] I have been calling HP support and everytime someone new picks up the phone and I have to explain the problem from the beginning. There is no responsible employee assigned to the ticket who can at least provide me the update/reason why the tickets are closed. For my open tickets, they told me that they are forwarding the ticket to the service center, but they never inform me what happened after that. I have been very disappointed in how the support has handled the case. I have been loyal to HP and this is the first time I am facing so much difficulty in getting a update back from the support team left alone a solution (which I gave up on receiving). All I have asked for was someone from the service center to come and fix my PC. I had done everything support asked me to do such as updating the computer, update the BIOS etc., recording the screen and provide. But support is not willing to provide me an update on what happened after that. I have to call them to find out the update of my ticket. This is a very bad way of handing support tickets where a customer has to proactively call support over and over again to explain and get an update, which they would not like provide to me in the first place. Never seen such a bad support from any product provider, and not expected from HP.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-10 at 4.56.25 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-10 at 4.56.24 PM.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.