1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Buldging Battery on HP Envy 14

HP Envy 14t
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

My laptop has a bulging battery and I could not find it on the recall list as well as being told that the virtual agent could not access any of my info. It gave me a video out taking out the battery for a Spectre x360. This did not help. The battery is bulging and looks like it will pop, but has been like that for a while now. I cannot take the battery out because it requires a security bit at the moment.

Does anyone know how to remove the hard drives? If so, can I plug them into a desktop PC. There are two SSD 128G drives.

Will HP replace my battery or assist with an issue like this?

Regards.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
1,022 1,021 53 109
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Buldging Battery on HP Envy 14

@JinlgeBells45

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation