Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 17-CD0077NF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Help me please. I only encounter serious problems on this computer, as soon as it is plugged into the mains the processor remains stuck at 799Mhz and the GTX 1650 does not allow me to have more than 5 FPS whatever the game. It only works correctly in battery mode, but obviously no more than an hour in play.

I found a solution to get my CPU back to working order using Throttlestop in mains connected mode. But how can my PC run normally only in battery mode ?! Is this totally absurd ?!

I specify that I have no problem with overheating, on the contrary.

Franck,

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

My PC model: HP Pavilion Gaming - 17-cd0077nf

I encounter this error: i77057344 when wanting to enter my bios after updating my bios to this latest version: F.41 Rev.A. To try to fix my CPU and GPU issues. My breakdowns are still there despite everything. When my PC is plugged into the mains it is unusable. CPU frozen at 0.799MHz and GPU at 1395Mhz and never goes into BOOST mode. My PC does not heat up. Everything is up to date, no other problem (fortunately) By doing F10 at startup it asks me for a password (I never had one)
what does this error mean please.

I have removed all the energy saving mode in windows 10 and even those present in the Nvidia drivers but nothing helps. Once connected to the mains with the original HP power supply, the PC is almost unusable. On the other hand in battery mode it becomes functional again ... My only solution is to look at the BIOS options in its factory settings I imagine.

HP Recommended

I curse you over 100 generations the Hewlett Packards and your shareholders. 

You will never get my money again. I will advertise it to you, just know it.

..|..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.