Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Latest news!
I ran IObit Drive booster, it found a new driver for 6600 M / 6700M graphics card, and after the restart, the machine started in about 25 sec., but after about 10 sec. unfortunately came a message that is not installed an AMD driver for the installed hardware, it must then be HD 6520G card.
The conclusion must be that the problem of the break has to do with graphics drivers and maybe because there are dual graphics in the machine.

I will now test whether i can manage to install a driver for HD 6520 card without it causing problems.
The machine actually runs really well only with one driver, but then I somehow have to suppress the warning about not installed the correct driver.

HP Recommended

Now boots the machine in about 15 sec. without pause. Have no idea how it happened.
The only thing I did was to remove HD6520G card in the "Device Manager", turn the machine off completely, and after starting it again. The card was again visible in the "Device Manager". Catalyst Control Center also works, except that the program can not display the 2 cards, so you could say it works partially.
When the machine is now running fine, I can live with that Catalyst does not work 100%.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.