Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilon
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

HI there, last year we have purchased a HP Pavilion - 15-cs0051wm (Product Number: 4AL49UA) at a local Walmart store in Austin, Texas. Since last week the laptop isn't charging, we plug the cable at the energy outlet and in the laptop and nothing happens. We did all possible troubleshooting, including buying a new cable and It seems to be a bigger issue. We consulted at the HP website in order to find an authorized service provider and it shows two places.

We tried each of them via phone, they don't pick up (Siemens Business Center and Unysis) , Unysis, since it's very close to my place I drove there however they aren't actually in the building listed in the website. Austin Texas, Zip Code: 78717

My wife uses this laptop for work and given it's relatively new and it wasn't a cheap product, we really want to check what's wrong with it, does anyone from HP would help us? I did try to find a number to call HP however had no success. It's my first HP product and to get support it seems to be very hard, compared to Apple, Dell, Lenovo or Samsung. If it's hard indeed, I will leave this one for grabs and buy another one from one of the brands I mentioned above.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@lfgarbato 

here is a link to the HP Service Repair Centers:
https://www.service-center-locator.com/hp-hewlett-packard/hp-hewlett-packard-service-center.htm

Several are listed in Austin, Texas.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.