Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 15t-ed000 Touch

I placed an order for a laptop with custom specs late Saturday night/early Sunday morning (11-28, 11-29). I can provide my order number, if needed. I quickly realized that one of the options selected was not correct, so I sent an email per your cancelation policy requesting cancelation, and I placed another order for the laptop with the correct specs. I didn't hear back, so on Monday 11-30, I contacted customer support, who said they were unable to help, but guaranteed that if I had sent an email, the order would be canceled and I would receive confirmation sometime today (12-1). I have not heard from anyone, and my card is showing two charges. This has put my card close to its limit, and if I do not receive an answer by tomorrow, I will have no choice but to contact the company and report fraud. Please help me with this issue so I can avoid this step. I understand you're busy, but I have no want for 2 laptops, and I certainly cannot afford to have my card maxed out, so I would much prefer you cancel the order before it ships and I am forced to let my bank handle the refund.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the response, but it was not helpful. I've spent over 8 hours of my life trying to get this resolved, mostly waiting to speak with agents either through the chat or on the phone, and the most recent agent promised me for the second time that the cancelation would take effect by now. However, I just received an email saying there would be no cancelation and I would need to waste another day trying to contact your incompetent support team to request a return. I have forwarded this nonsense to my bank, and I will now let them handle it.

If anyone else sees this and is considering placing an order, I strongly recommend you support literally any other company. This one is lacking in customer service ethics. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Shawn94

I reviewed your post and I understand that you had canceled an order however, you have not received any confirmation for the same.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you contact our sales team and they will be able to assist you in this regard.

Click on the below link for contact information.

https://store.hp.com/us/en/cv/customerservice

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response, but it was not helpful. I've spent over 8 hours of my life trying to get this resolved, mostly waiting to speak with agents either through the chat or on the phone, and the most recent agent promised me for the second time that the cancelation would take effect by now. However, I just received an email saying there would be no cancelation and I would need to waste another day trying to contact your incompetent support team to request a return. I have forwarded this nonsense to my bank, and I will now let them handle it.

If anyone else sees this and is considering placing an order, I strongly recommend you support literally any other company. This one is lacking in customer service ethics. 

HP Recommended

@Shawn94

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any. 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Unsurprisingly, I still haven't heard from anyone. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.