04-20-2019 03:32 PM
I was using my laptop when my charger started really quietly crackling and then exploded and burnt my leg. The charger was being used for the first time that day so it wouldn't have overheated and it was a truly terrifying experience. I've seen a few people say they have had issues with exploding chargers but I don't know what to do about the situation and it was very dangerous.
I have attached the burn recieved from the charger.
04-20-2019 05:03 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information such as serial numbers and case details.
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.