Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.5GHz

This is the specification of my laptop. Usually the temperature ranges in 65-75 degrees. some point the system is getting hanged and slow. Is there any Hardware issues ? please Guide me . 

Thanks In advance

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Max temp is 100 deg C.

The temperatures you report are a bit high but still OK.

How about identifying your notebook with an HP product name product number? 

"Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.5GHz" is not the specification of your notebook All that tells me is which processor is installed.

See the keystrokes I have given below on how to invoke the system information app while logged into Windows. YOU could also just type system information into the search box and click on the system information app that appears above it.

Post your HP product number or complete product name in your next reply.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I tried the dxdiag. following is the details. sometime the temperature peaks to 89 degrees. I work with Autocad and Revit.

Sometimes the fan noise irritates me. Seems like a Semi running nearby.

The laptop is less than 1 year old. 

System Manufacturer: HP
System Model: HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs3xxx
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 05.33.15F.02 (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7974MB RAM
Page File: 4743MB used, 5150MB available

HP Recommended

are you using the notebook in a place with a high ambient temperature?

Ah AutoCad. If you use it for work, you should consider investing in a mobile workstation instead of a mainstream notebook.

Fan noise just is what it is, unfortunately. If you had an Omen, you would know what a really loud fan sounds like. I had one and I remember.

If it is running hard and fast that is because the DeltaT has triggered an algorithm in the BIOS to run the fans to cool down the processor or system board.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

i think temp around 65-75 degrees for i7 running heavy program like AutoCad and Revit is normal... and your processor is design to throttling down the performance when the the temp continue rising....

Best option is try to working on heat problem... like others said, cleaning your fan or air intake from dust and re-applying thermal paste... Hope that will bring the temp down and reduce the chance of processor throtlling...

But for me,, i wouldnt expect too much for your laptop spec to work with AutoCad and Revit without lagging... 

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.