Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Defective left hinge HP ENVY x360

HP Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, the left hinge of my HP Envy x360 laptop has become detached on the monitor side, causing the bottom monitor frame to pop out. My laptop is in very good condition, as I have only had it for about 1 1/2 years. It has not been dropped or roughly used as I tend to keep it sitting  at home. I've seen that many other HP customers have also had this same hardware issue with their HP Envy x360 laptops. As many others here have mentioned I believe this is a HP Envy x360  manufacturing defect.  I haven't had this problem with any other computer that I've had, each of which I owned for many years.  Is there a process for handling this situation?

1 REPLY 1
Retired rick-s
Retired
2526 2518 104 368
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Defective left hinge HP ENVY x360

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information such as serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation