12-19-2017 09:29 AM
Hello, after update of Windows 10, there are following issues:
1. Sound mute sensor is always off, but works, no online solution helped, after sleef or shutdown computer some noise is from speakers.
2. Problem with tuchpad - arrow on screen is moving unpredictable.
In Device Manager, system shows, that I have installed latest drivers.
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-19-2017 09:56 AM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the problem you're up against is that Microsoft only supplies drivers with the most basic functionality, and what you really need for FULL functionality is the specialized drivers written for the specific hardware found in your HP PC -- and unfortunately, there are no HP Win10 drivers for your PC. HP only guarantees Win10 compatibility for machines made after August, 2013. HP is no longer producing Win10 drivers for the older machines.
This means that your PC is most likely NEVER going to be fully functional under Win10 because the drivers it needs for full functionality simply do not exist! This is especially true if your PC has switchable graphics because, in this case, the ONLY drivers that will work properly are the OEM drivers that were written for that hardware.
To restore full functionality, you would need to do a factory reset using HP Recovery Media to its original pre-installed OS.
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
12-19-2017 08:35 PM
Hello WAWood, thank you for taking time and replay.
I have Win10 about 2 years and it works perfectly on this machine, but every monthly system update it need renew some drivers, it was so several month ego too. But currently unable to find newes drivers.
I understand the cause.
But what I see, it should be following solutions:
1. dont update win10 anymore - if it is possible.
2. refer to MS sites for corresponding drivers
3. use HP Recovery Media
HP Recovery Media will help to restore only drivers and not damage newes updates ?
Thank you in advance.
12-20-2017 04:03 PM
SOLVED: Beats Control Panel missing after a Windows Update.
This is for ANY HP PC that had BEATS installed but no audio after a MS Update..
1) From the HP website, download and install this driver: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59654.exe
2) Reboot you PC. The Beats Control Panel will appear on the Taskbar after rebooting.
3) Right click the “b” logo and “Open audio control panel”
4) Put a checkmark in the “Speakers/HP”
5) If this worked for you, give me a thumbs up and share this solution with others
Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right if you wish to say Thanks, Give KUDOS
12-20-2017 09:09 PM
File refered in your post not works for me, but I found native folder with same name for my machin and install old drivers and works, at leaset sound problem solved.
Unfortunately no third party software for drivers helped to solve problem, anyway thank you for advice.