Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Probook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I have a Probook, 4530s, my Product number is XUO15UT#ABA.

I'll do a clean instalation (I will format my disk) for windows 10 (or 8).

I want to know what drivers i need to download. I visit this page:

https://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5060881&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4058

Put is really confusing, i dont know for example what WiFI card i have.

Could you help me?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi:

To find out what model wireless card your notebook has, go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device manager category, and there you will see the name and model number of the wireless network card.

W10 should install most of the drivers you need.

If you get stuck, let me know and I will try and help you further.

Note:  if your notebook has the AMD/Intel switchable graphics, I do not believe that W10 will work correctly.

Only notebooks with the Intel graphics will probably run on W10.

HP Recommended

I tried the first time, and I ended installing a lot of different ones (for the link i sent) until finally I setup everything.

Now, i have a really bad problem, my fan is always on (before doesn't was like that) and when i try to watch a video (youtube, vimeo, even mpc) the video start in 5 second and with out audio and them 4 sec start the audio (the begining one) is like some kind of lag or delay. Before when i have windows 7 everything was ok.

I will try to do a new clean intallation to see what happen.

HP Recommended

Hi:

Did windows install the Intel graphics driver or is there a Microsoft Basic Display Adapter listed under the Display Adapters device manager category?

If there is a basic display adapter listed, you are missing the graphics driver, which is probably the reason the fan is running and the videos don't work.

HP Recommended

in this moment i have all the drivers installed but i still have the same issue. (i didn't do the clean installation yet)

First i tried with the HP intel drivers and them i tried with the official intel drivers... same problem

My graphic card is the Intel HD 3000

HP Recommended

Yes, that is the graphics adapter you want to be seeing.

Unfortunately, I don't know why that is happening if the graphics driver is installed.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I did a clean intall, everything is going well apparently. but i miss this 3 drivers:

-----

ACPI\HPQ0004\3&33FD14CA&0

-----

Base system device
Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30\4&2ce17296&0&00E2 requires further installation.

Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30\4&2ce17296&0&00E2 was configured.
Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
Parent Device: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C14&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_B4\3&33fd14ca&0&E2

------
Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30\4&2ce17296&0&03E2 requires further installation.

Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30\4&2ce17296&0&03E2 was configured.

Parent Device: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C14&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_B4\3&33fd14ca&0&E2

----

Any idea? thank you!

HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers ...

ACPI\HPQ0004:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&93:

The JMicron Media Card Reader Driver enables the integrated media card slot in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60769.exe

HP Recommended

Thanks!

I still have the issue with the fan (Noise-alway on) probably is chrome or probably the fan/sensor is dirty

Apart of that, apparently everything is ok now...  

Time to test, I will come back in a couple of day

Thank you

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.