Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi, @Musabbir31210 :

Please post the hardware ID for the device you see listed in the device manager as a Network Controller, so I can figure out what driver you need...

To find the hardware ID for a device, go to the device manager and click on the Network Controller.

Then click on the details tab at the top of the Network Controller window.

Now you should see a Property drop down list and it is defaulted to device description.

Drop down on that list and select the 3rd item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

HP Recommended
PCI \VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&CC_028000
HP Recommended
is it correct? I selected the 3rd item out of four..
HP Recommended

You got it good enough.

I asked for the first ID on the list when you selected the 3rd item on the dropdown menu, but I know what you need...

You need these wireless and bluetooth drivers for that model wlan card...

The package contains Broadcom Wireless LAN driver for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. Broadcom Wireless LAN driver is required to enable integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN adapter.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72927.exe

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth devices.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70725.exe

HP Recommended

hi Bro , 

Please get into the Device Manager, Right Click on the  devices which has exclamation, Select properties, click on the details tab and provide me the Hardware ID.

So that I could help you out with the exact driver 

I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended
PCI \VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_804 A103C&REV_01
HP Recommended

Hi bro , 

Please try the below link :

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_143095_1

Let me know if it works 

Try this if it didnt work :

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_135105_1#tab4

Try softpaq to get the missing drivers on the unit :

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/HP_SDM_Setup.exe

I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Hi.

How to enable Hotkes on HP250 G4  (T6N52EA) (for example: up/down brightness, up/down sound volume)?

may be any driver or HP soft?

HP Recommended

Please i just got a an HP system of HP250 G4 and i want to project it through a projection, though it has VGA port but it kept telling me this error message .. "Your PC cant project to another screen. Try resinstalling the driver or using a different vidoe card"

Please kindly help out

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.