Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

The fan/heatsink set is the same one i had and it all lines up exactly with this new chip.

HP Recommended

See what I added to my post above. 

HP Recommended

i just looked up both part numbers for each heatsink set and they are the exact same item. Both of them are bolded.

Video card fan/heat sink assembly:

For use in computers with AMD FirePro M5950 and NVIDIA Quadro 1000M graphics cards: 652675-001

For use in computers with AMD FirePro M5950 for eSTAR: 670940-001

For use in computers with NVIDIA Quadro 2000M graphics cards: 652677-001

HP Recommended

Even if i do not install the heatsink and fan combo and just plug the power in when the new GPU is in the card slot the new GPU does the beeping. If i put the old GPU into the motherboard card slot and then plag in the power, the laptop charges the battery.

I do not think it has anything to do with the heatsink/fan combo.

HP Recommended
Hard to understand why they have different part numbers then. But it's obviously a different problem.
HP Recommended

If it was a tower i would say it was a power supply issue and to upgrade the power supply , but do laptops have the same issue?

A beeping part usually means that there is a power issue or a compatibality issue. I think the item that was sent to me was a K2000M instead of a 2000M. Any help on identifly the GPU?

HP Recommended

Did you buy it by HP Part number? 2000M, K2000M, M2000M are different products. 

HP Recommended

i bought it off of Ebay since it was only $50 and not $400.

HP Recommended
So did I with my Zbook but cheap is no deal if it ain't the right part.
HP Recommended

True dat. What is the site to get the correct part? I will have to return this GPU or resell it with the correct descryption.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.