Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hello all

I need to order a replacement palm rest for this model

http://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/HP-ENVY-15-ar000-x360-Convertible-PC/10862131/model/12168896/how...

Can anyone point me to the right place please?

Thanks

IV

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Keyboard/top cover (in dark ash silver ƭnish; includes TouchPad and cable, backlight cable, and keyboard cable):

For use in Denmark, Finland, and Norway 857285-DH1

For use in the United Kingdom 857285-031

For use in the United States 857285-001

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Button switch -Connector board (includes audio jack and USB port) 856808-001

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need power cable dc in - Power connector cable 808155-011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For power button COVER  i cant find anything on this model. Probably is coming with the top cover

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Palm rest only or you want me to check something specific ? 

Also please provide Product Number of your machine NOT YOUR SERIAL NUMBER

(turn your laptop upside down you will find an hp sticker) if not then is under your battery

HP Recommended

Model no 15-ar052sa

I need to replace the palm rest and possibly the power board and power switch please?

Apologies for the delay I was notr aware of your response.

Thankls in advance

IV

HP Recommended
I will check it throw system and reply to you ASAP
HP Recommended

Any news yet please?

HP Recommended

Keyboard/top cover (in dark ash silver ƭnish; includes TouchPad and cable, backlight cable, and keyboard cable):

For use in Denmark, Finland, and Norway 857285-DH1

For use in the United Kingdom 857285-031

For use in the United States 857285-001

Power Button switch -Connector board (includes audio jack and USB port) 856808-001

If you need power cable dc in - Power connector cable 808155-011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For power button COVER  i cant find anything on this model. Probably is coming with the top cover

HP Recommended

GOOD LUCK!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.