Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 3065
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have bought a new HP pavilion 14 ce3065 this month. The fan is making so much noise when I just turn it on and continues to heat up. The initial aggressive sound reduces after some time but still there is a sound which is unbearable.It gets heat up even in idle. The right side is hot more than left side. Please help me. 

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

@_Dhanya When was the last time it worked without these issues?

Any recent hardware or software changes made to your PC?

While you respond to that, Click here to see this video in full screen on YouTube to reduce Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating, alternatively, you can Click here for step by step instructions.

Also, to resolve issues such as Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly:

• Updating your Notebook computer BIOS
  • Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean
  • Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat
  • Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes
  • Selecting power save settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear Experts,

I have got a new CE3065tu just yesterday.On a slight increase in processing,fan blows up.With fan blowing it gives a constant high pitched noise.I hope i do not need to try the process of compress air on fans as i assume laptop is brand new.

What is the reason ?.During video conference in google meet with around 20-25 participant, blowing fan is an ongoing affair .

Example 2 hour conference means 2 hour fan on constantly blowing.When left at end,keyboard keys are burning hot.This is just the first experience i got from it.

HP Recommended

@adi9692 If you've gone through all the steps mentioned here, and yet the issue persists, I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear sir,

Another observation is that i have purchased this laptop from hp india store website.Despite that invoice is not of hp. Savex technologies pvt ltd of guwahati is mentioned.

In addition my invoice date is of 16.10.2020 and warranty date starts from 27.09.2020.

I am simply puzzled.Is it some game been played for giving a refurbished product ??

HP Recommended

@adi9692 HP Warranty starts from the date of purchase of your device, 

If you have a warranty dispute, you can get that rectified using this link: click here

Let me know if you need anything else!

Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am 200% sure that fan noise is not because of dirt as its a new laptop.

Here i am attaching the sound voice file which has been sent to technical team to check.

If someone has an idea on listening the audio clip can share their experiences.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-e9_3u0zcFTIMoagfMGj78JRz6fAItUy

HP Recommended

@adi9692 You are right, that sounds like a fighter jet taking off and is definitely a fan issue, that said, I suggest you contact the phone support as suggested earlier and they should be able to get this repaired or replaced.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Really i need something more.

The sanctity of this link :

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Excessive-fan-noise-on-brand-n...

Just today as i am updating this thread .

An engineer from hp has visited my home and he says that this is a  normal noise from hp ce3065tu at heavy task handling by processor.

Anyone who agrees ?

HP Recommended

@adi9692 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.