Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc0002nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i have 6 years old HP OMEN 15-dc0002nw. Recently my GPU fan while have some load starting rumbling and only thing what helps is good hit at the back, but after while rumble backs. I dismounted laptop and got to conclusion, fan transmits vibrations to the mount parts and that is source of roumbling, when i lift working fan from mounting points rumbling stops.

So i assume bearings are worn and i must replace fan. And there is the problem, i can't finde anywhere exact fan model.

But i found simillar one: L30203-001 (Number 60 on fan case)
My fan is: L29354-001 (Number 80 on fan case)

Will it work properly? What that numbers mean? Maby u know any other way? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@froter1,

Addendum: and if you don't mind, you could order difficult-to-get parts via AliExpress:

NonSequitur777_0-1679163418270.png

Link: Laptop Cpu Gpu Heatsink Fan | Cooling Fan Hp Omen 15 | Hp Omen Gpu Fan | Parts Hp Omen - Laptop Cool....

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@froter1,

Welcome to our HP user Forum!

The GPU cooling fan for your OMEN By HP 15-Dc0002nw, according to: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06219881.pdf, has HP p/n: L24359-001 "SPS-FAN N17E Left GPU Graphics Cooling Fan For HP Omen 15-DC", and can be purchased online via eCommerce sites like here: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B0B94FNVQY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3G4GO54PO60J5&keywords=HP+L24359-001&qid=16....

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

@froter1,

Addendum: and if you don't mind, you could order difficult-to-get parts via AliExpress:

NonSequitur777_0-1679163418270.png

Link: Laptop Cpu Gpu Heatsink Fan | Cooling Fan Hp Omen 15 | Hp Omen Gpu Fan | Parts Hp Omen - Laptop Cool....

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.