Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-af008nm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi all.

I have reinstaled windows after about a 2 years.

After instalation i have instaled HP support assistant and instaled all drivers that assistent provided.

but every 3-5 seconds there is a lag (freeze) that last for abot 2 second .

i have tryed to instal newest catalist drivers from radeon,but the problem persist.

only if i disable one of those 2 display adapters problem is gone

AMD radeon(TM) R5 M330

AMD radeon(TM) R5 graphics

what is the issue here can someone help please

N3W34EA#BED this is the product number

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

ok i have find that there is a problem with drivers

i have instaled the driver from hp and disabled windows to upgrade drivers ,but now have no options to switch betwen graphics and some programs like autoCad is not working

what is the latest driver that i can try and is known to work properly?

HP Recommended
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-Notebook-and-games-AMD-Radeon-r5-w... I found that in this guys post ...he have the same problem...is it posible that there is noone who knows how to fix this_?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.