Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I recently purchased a hp HP envy 13 laptop for 1000£ now before I purchased it I checked all the specifications and it had a Nvidia Mx 250 graphics card which was what I needed, it's been about 2 months that I purchased this product and all of sudden I checked the settings and the graphics settings and it says Intel uh 620 , I paid so much money for this device , the manufacturers also put a Nvidia sticker near the keyboard as well but laptop doesn't contain the mentioned graphics card , this is a fraud which has to be urgently reported , paying 1000£ has to student is a lot of money , the bill and all the paperwork also mention that the device comes with the Nvidia Mx 250 and that was the model which I purchased. This is by far a very big scam and disgrace to hp, please someone help me out I noticed this just today 2 months after I got it, I have not paid so much just to be given false information.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

We are going to need the full model number of the laptop. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

HP Recommended

hello, below are the required details

Model- Hp envy 13- aq0002na

Serial number - # 8CG9237J68

Product id- 6BJ74EA#ABU

HP Recommended

Please remove the serial number. Its private and not needed. Do you know how to shoot a screenshot of the Device manager?

Third party reviews I found on that model say it has the nVidia MX250 graphics, and the HP sales page on that model, but the official HP specs do not mention which graphics it has. Even with the MX250 you will also have Intel HD integrated video because it is a switchable graphics system. There is a version of the 13-aq0000 which only has Intel video but if the model number you give is right it has nVidia graphics, too. 

HP Recommended
  • 15742871404189051362859463421295.jpg

These r the list of software components there's no Nvidia Mx 250 here

• But it says Nvidia Virtual audio device under sound video and game controllers

•  
  •  

15742871982268130908217176164303.jpg

HP Recommended

Look in the part of device manager that says "display adapters". The part you are showing me is not about the video card. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.