cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
SuperAwesome
Level 2
6 4 2 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Battery Check Shows Issue

HP Recommended
Pavilion g7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased an aftermarket battery on Amazon for my laptop back in Aug 2, 2021 since it cannot be purchased anywhere else I checked. The battery is charging normally although it doesn't hold a charge vey long (less than 3 hours). I've done multiple battery checks in the HP Support Assistant application but it always comes back with the data below:

Warranty Type: 1                                             Terminal Voltage: 12386 mV

Cycle count: 2/300                                          Design Voltage: 10800 mV

Manufacturer: 13-42                                      Cell Voltage: 1:0 mV

Battery Age: 234 days                                    Cell Voltage: 2:0 mV

Serial Number: 090010 01/29/2021         Cell Voltage: 3:0 mV  

Temperature: 24 °C                                         Cell Voltage: 4:0 mV

Design Capacity: 5200 mAh                          Status: A0

Full Charge Capacity: 4096 mAh                  AC Power: Yes

(78%)                                                                  CT Number: N/A

Remaining Capacity: 4066 mAh                  Failure ID: Q0F7HD-6BBAQ76MFPX1A-C0FQ23

Current: 118 mA                                               Adaptive Battery Optimizer: Not supportedHP Battery Check.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SuperAwesome
Author
Level 2
6 4 2 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem solved. The company I bought the battery from replaced it with a new one. This new battery has not shown any errors so far.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
SuperAwesome
Author
Level 2
6 4 2 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem solved. The company I bought the battery from replaced it with a new one. This new battery has not shown any errors so far.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation