Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

my name is developer baris not techbaris or something ok? im making games from unreal engine

DevBaris.
HP Recommended

OK.

You will need a tech guy at a laptop shop with a good hot air rework station to remove and replace the BIOS chip

It might be less expensive to find a replacement system board. or just replace the laptop.

There are designations of the motherboard number on the board.

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

dang it i am sorry about that computer i hope its cheap 
btw thanks for helping me have good day

DevBaris.
HP Recommended

I know what you mean. Sometime the old ones just finally crap out.

You're welcome.

Have a better day! 😊

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

hey erico i wanna ask something
what if i go to tech shop and i use ch341a to erase and rewrite bios, my pc can work again?

DevBaris.
HP Recommended

That should  be possible.

You would be better off having a blank BIOS chip to pre-program and have soldered in as a replacement to the original chip.

You can find more information on the BIOS forums I provide a search and links to in my previous post.

HP Recommended

hmm posibble ok. i understand you new chip is better but this pc from 2010 its too extremely hard to find a new chip. and hp already ended this pcs support(it says retired)

DevBaris.
HP Recommended

BIOS chips can still be found.

Ask the technician at the shop to identify the chip on the board.

Use the manufacturer name and part number of the chip to search for it online.

You can try erasing and writing the new BIOS ROM file to the old chip.

The ch341a is a handy tool.

I have one.

HP Recommended

ok thanks for helping im actually really happy bro. when i go techshop they said its 2000 Turkish Liras(60,92$) maybe it was not expensive for you. but for me its too expensive for a chip.
I cant thank you enough! THX ❤️

DevBaris.
HP Recommended

@DeveloperBaris 

YOu are very welcome.

Have a great day! 😊

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.