Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

My friend, the bios you sent is wrong because according to the ch341a programmer my chip can take 1mb and the bios you sent is 4mb and we extracted the insyde flash program, if you remember, when you change the name of the fd file there, it becomes a bin, for example, if we change 3069F23.fd to 3069F23.bin, it works correctly

DeveloperBaris_1-1721038845874.png

DeveloperBaris_2-1721038888234.pngDeveloperBaris_3-1721038926658.png

DeveloperBaris_0-1721038991688.png

DevBaris.
HP Recommended

Wake up and smell the coffee.

I provided you with links to BIOS files that HP provided to the public on a download web document.

If that file did not work, all you had to do was ask or tell me politely.

There was a long list of links you could have extracted by use of the Winrar compression utility, however you did not seem to  know that was possible until I  introduced you to it.

Now you want to try to teach me what I already know and attempted to help you with??

That seems like the behavior of someone who is privileged, used to always persuading someone and  not wanting to do the work themselves.

Goodbye.

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by marking that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Now listen to me carefully
I'm not teaching you anything, okay?
If I extract the fd file, I'll see ACPI power raw files and more
I just warned you not to show people the wrong thing
You've been a member since 2009 anyway, I'm not teaching you anything
Also, the bios file you gave me was wrong, I gave you a little information
If I had given the bios you gave to the programmer, the chip wouldn't have been able to get all of this information and you would have ended up with a corrupt bios and made things longer, and I stopped that

DeveloperBaris_0-1721057572707.png

beyond rage of will be IGNORED hmm it will be ignored Isn't that right Erico? HP Support generally responds late. Did i teach you anything by stopping it? Erico?

DevBaris.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.