Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

OMG I'm worried I don't have a clue what to do except wait or go get someone to look at it .

HP Recommended

quilava, so try to reboot in safe mode if you can't in normal mode

HP Recommended

Guys .............

DO NOT START LOADING OLD DRIVERS.

This will cause your "black" screens and a multitude of other problems.  If you keep doing this, you might end up needing to do a complete "Factory Reset"; which means you will have to  "reload" all of the apps on your computer that did not come with it when it was 1st started-up!

Please do the following:  Follow what I stated in the 1st post on the top of page 12 of this forum.  Please do this to avoid the "Download Error Message" and wait until HP resolves this issue.  Everything will work just fine and you will continue to get all of the available updates with the exception of this one, and you will not get the HP Development,L.P. error message!

This problem has to be fixed by HP and I agree that it should have never happened in the 1st place; but it is time to give up, do what I suggested, and enjoy your computer until HP fixes it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

Dear all

There is a update from HP Support Assistant, you can update it.

The black screen symptom was disappear when the system reboot.

HP.jpg

HP Recommended

To fix this error a newer driver has been release and can be downloaded and installed from the link - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81501-82000/sp81920.exe

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

OK, I downloaded said file from the Microsoft Update Catalog... Now what? I have a file that will extract to a folder that is not the download folder. The HP3DDGService application does not want to open. It only shows an outline, and it fades away. Do I have to extract these files to a particular folder in Windows or Program Files?

HP Recommended

@Big_Ralfie

That tip was posted 3 weeks on this thread. A newer driver has been released and can be downloaded and installed from: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81501-82000/sp81920.exe

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

عيدي مشكلة كيف يتم معايرة البطارية 

HP Recommended

@moh4

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

[edit]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.