Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
So the final driver for hp mobile data is 6.0.19.1 or 6.0.21.1 and the blackscreen still happen or not?
HP Recommended
Final for my notebook HP Pavilion - 15-ab137-ca is 6.0.19.1 and no black screen.
HP Recommended
Does the window update fix the blackscreen itself or we have to do it manually?
HP Recommended
Does the blackscreen happen after microsoft roll back the hp mobile data protection driver from 6.0.21.1 to 6.19.1 or after the curmulate update base system? Can anyone confirm this? Because after i update the base system i don't have blackscreen or any issue so i think issue maybe come from this driver version. Or because the storm the microsoft service may have issue.
HP Recommended

@try to uninstall the last driver and reboot in "no signature required mode", wait to windows update install the HP driver and reboot again in normal mode

HP Recommended
What about the version 6.0.21? Why they remove it? When i install this version it had been signed and now they remove it from window update catalog site.
HP Recommended

@

HP Recommended

What do I do ??getting the error when I login since last nights update.

HP Recommended
snke becaue i have installed the version 6.0.21.1 so will it still working on my pc? Since they have removed it from their database.
HP Recommended

Happening to me since this morning after that update.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.