Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi Raj!

I re-run the EUFI hardware diagnostics and you were right - they failed. Error 42 (blow fuse)image.pngimage.png

HP Recommended

@hap187

Thanks for the reply,

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi,  I hacve exactly the same problem with my HP Envy 13.    Please can also you send me the fix.

Thank you

Mark

HP Recommended

Hi Mark,

I advise you to run the EUFI Diagnostic Test for all power sources and check whether it's an AC or a battery issue (or both). In my case, the battery connector had to be replaced.

HP Recommended

Same problem here of blown fuse. Plz resolve.

@Raj1788 wrote:

@hap187

Thanks for the reply,

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

battery not charging up to 100% after 60% stop chargingIMG_20190411_204131.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi Raj,

I have the same problem on my hp envy 13-d020ng.

Can you please also send me the fix?

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Ovi

HP Recommended

I'm running into the same issue.  AC Power Supply tests fine.  Battery shows as blown fuse.  I replaced the battery thinking that was the issue but I get the same issue.  How do I fix the motherboard?  I have an Envy 15-bp0xx.

HP Recommended

@PowerAppsGuru, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Does the PC work fine when the battery is removed only with the AC adapter connected?

Let us run a test on the Battery of the PC

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.

3. Perform Component Test > Power. Share the result on your next post.

For more info on resolving issues with battery, refer to this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.