Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I was trying to find a way to reply to this thread right here but I wasn't able to find a reply button anywhere and it's only further exacerbating my frustration..

Basically, it's as most of the people in the thread have said..

The bottom left corner of my screen has kinda just... split apart. It's nothing too horrendous but it's making things difficult to open and close, and simply just move the screen in general. It's also made the colouring in that area turn grey-ish which can interrupt viewing.

Is there anything able to be done, other than dropping $300? I literally only just bought this a couple years ago, after having waited ages to finally upgrade to a new laptop from my old one, and this is just.. intensely frustrating. I had my old Toshiba from 09 to 17 and it lasted pretty long... was in a car accident and everything.. and now? The Envy? Two years, it's been running pretty decently and handled well, no accidents or anything.. and just... the corner gets messed up? Really???

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ZiggleBot

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.