Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-ax250wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have the HP Omen 15-ax250wm and I am wondering if this laptop supports UHS-II? I Would love to have the extra speed, but I can't find any documentation online on how to check for this. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@PeterDragon

The specs ONLY says Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC  for the ax series. My Omen is newer (dc series) can read the following card (128GB) from my cameras (both Nikon D500 and Sony Alpha 6500) :

https://www.sandisk.com.au/home/memory-cards/sd-cards/extremepro-sd-uhs-ii

Updated: Specs for the dc series also says: HP 2-in-1 multiformat Digital Media Reader Slot with push-push technology. Reads data from and writes data to digital memory cards such as micro SD/SDHC/SDXC.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.