Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 2 in 1 broken hinge and popped out screen.

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-cd0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi all,

My sons 13 month old  laptops hinge has just come loose and is pushing the screen out, the screen hasn't cracked yet. I have noticed that this seems to be a common issue with these laptops and was wondering if any one was able to get theirs repaired out of warranty  under Consumer Law. He was also having issues with 3 of his keys and now they are not working at all, don't know if its related. The warranty information on their web site was also wrong by about a year. I have put in a dispute about that, even though it is still out of warranty.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,479 5,480 213 356
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Oxtaildegree

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have this same issue with the same model. Warranty expired 3 months ago after only having this computer for not much more than a year. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,857 14,820 642 708
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RaymondPD

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just posted the same issue and HP took it down but communicated with the others. **bleep**. Are you serious?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation