Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi.

I have the same issue...my laptop is EliteBook 840...windows 7...Core i5 vPro.

My latop is not detecting mouse z8000...

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

HP.... I am totally disgusted with HP, very disappointed ... This mouse is a mess, and all for one reason, misleading advertising ... this mouse is not compatible with Win 8.1 and all Bluethoot receivers, I have a Samsung Series 7 Slate, I recognize all devices except the mouse HP Z8000, upgrade all driver, one by one, and still does not recognize it, use another bluetooth management program as Bluesoil, and nothing .... nothing can recognize the mouse. If anyone knows how rays can be done to recognize the mouse, please appreciate ...

The store where i buy they tells me this in good condition, but they simply do not take care of returns that they are guided in what he says the box ... the box does not said #% $% !!! anything that is not compatible with some equipment .... this says it's so simple to connect (bite me), and took three days of my life, trying to be Acknowledge and nothing works ... and do the process, step by step, as says in the manual, and nothing works ... I still feel ripped off !!!!

Do not know if anyone has been able to operate this mouse or conect, so he enlists the help of everyone ...

HP Recommended

@jimbo007, can you tell us where you found the Bluetooth 3.0 driver ? I have the same model laptop (8540w), but it seems I cannot get it to bluetooth 3.0  (I am on Win10Pro 64bit).

By the way,  as far as I know the bluetooth module (BCM92070md) is nominally  bluetooth2.1+EDR. So this module is actually capable of Bluetooth 3.0 with an appropriate driver?

Thanks for your time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.