07-10-2020 04:02 PM
I WANT TO KNOW WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG FOR HP TO SHIP A BATTERY FROM THERE PLACE TO A SERVICE CENTER. I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER TWO WEEKS FOR A BATTERY TO BE SHIPPED TO MICRO CENTER IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK. YOU SOLD ME A GAMING LAPTOP FOR 1200.00 2 MONTHS AGO, ONE MONTH LATER THE BATTERY WENT DEAD. IT'S A SHAME THAT MICRO CENTER HAS BEEN WAITING 2 WEEKS FOR A BATTERY FOR MY LAPTOP. I CALLED ON THE PHONE ON 7/9/2020 TECHNICIAN SAID THAT HE WOULD CALL ME THE NEXT DAY TO LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF THE BATTERY BEING SHIPPED TO MICRO CENTER NO ONE NEVER CALL ME. YOU PEOPLE ARE FULL OF S**T AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-10-2020 04:16 PM
Many things are taking longer lately.
Many ports in the world are not working at full capacity, offices are shut, people are not all at work.
Resources are strained.
I understand you don't want to wait.
Waiting makes everything else more difficult.
- I will submit a request that someone take a look.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
07-11-2020 06:29 AM
I understand what you are saying but if stores across the country can get food and other items delivered in a reasonable amount of time during a pandemic than I don't think there should be an excuse for HP since they are selling products that fail to work during a pandemic. The customer should be attended to as soon as possible or the money should be refunded to them.
HP WILL NOT GET KUDO'S FROM ME FOR SLOPPY BUSINESS PRACTICES.😡
07-11-2020 06:55 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.
Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here:
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
I am an HP Employee