Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
what is the meaning of 04 when i run the hdd test it appear that #1 error 4

please help me how to fix this
HP Recommended
Hi everyone, I also have the Hard drive 1 (301) message on my Hp Pavilion g6 screen. After running the diagnostic I got the following message:

Failure I.D: RLP61K-699884-MFPX1F-60TS03
Product I.D: CAM16EA#ABU
HP Recommended

i have the errror but i wanted to know if i could backup my save files because i dont want to lose it

HP Recommended

I'm experiencing the same things. I need to know what type of hard drive to buy. It doesn't say what model on the laptop and the info is worn off on the back.  But this is the system info:

OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299
System Name: LAPTOP-MPCNMCQ4
Manufacturer: HP
Model: HP Notebook
System Type: x64
System SKU: V3P91AV
Processor: Intel CPU N3060 1.60 GHz, 1601 Mhz, 2 Core 2 Logical pr...
BIOS Version/Date: Insyde F.23 2/17/2017
SMBIOS Version 2.8
BaseBoard Model: Not Available
Installed Memory 4.00
Physical Memory 3.83

HP Recommended
Receiving this error on the 3rd day, having my new notebook?!? How is this even possible?!? I've used my previous one for almost 8 years. And now, such a disappointment 😞
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.