Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

got the same problem here ... just bought a new mouse and its making this move over and over with anything

i cant hold my mouse button anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exchanged my mouse still the same ......

HP is never overlooking to there costmers ?????????

HP Recommended

i have the same problem! A FHA3410. The worst thing it's that is no information about this in the package. I sent now a email to HP support. Does HP Support Forum has any HP support people? It seems that there's no one here!

HP Recommended

I am currently in talks with HP support and have been ongoing since February.  Their last statement siad that it is a known issue and they are working on a driver upgrade to be released in April 2011.

I have been promised a return call around the 9th April to check that a solution has been found, so watch this space !!

I don't hold my hopes very high, but hey.. we can try ! 🙂

HP Recommended

Hello Malgwin,

It would be interesting to know what HP support say when they get back to you regarding this matter.

I have 2x mice that both show the same problem of constant clicking. The first mouse I purchased myself at a store and the second was posted to me by HP when I requested assistance with the clicking issue.

Now I have 2 mice which are unusable until this problem is corrected.

I know its not a OS issue as I have tried installing the mice on XP home, XP pro, Vista and Window 7 professional.

Maybe HP need to do a bulk recall and mass refund/upgrade to something more useable for us loyal customers?

Anyone else here think scrapping this version (VK479AA) of mouse and sending their customers a slightly less buggy one sounds like a good idea?

HP Recommended

I also have this problem with a Wireless HP mouse.  Model: FHA-3410.  I hope to hear something soon about a fix for these devices, or a master recall on all produced so we can get working mouses.  I hate playing games like WoW and having the mouse multi click when trying to move the camera angle, or when dragging a scroll bar it ends up highlighting information on a page.  This is not what I have come to expect from HP.

HP Recommended

I just bought one of these mouses at Bureau en Gros (Staples).  The problem is the same with each button.

I also use Linux and the problem is apparent wtih this mouse and Linux.

My feeling is that the problem is in the rom chip (program), and there is nothing HP can do except provide an exchange device or a refund.

I bought another HP model (2nd mouse), and it works fine. But it is of a different design, and slightly more expensive.

I bought the first one because of the size and because I also bought a new laptop.  So... I would like to hear about an exchange program or a cash back deal.

HP Recommended

Forgot to check the email me button.  Please email me when someone replies to my earlier post about the faulty electronics in the wireless mouse.

HP Recommended

Just bumped, cuz i wanted email on reply...

HP Recommended

Just to let you know that I have emailed HP again as of this date, I haven't received a reply (doesn't really surprise me)..

As soon as I  get a reply I will let you know...

I am going to suggest to them if they ring that they recall my mouse and replace it with a working mouse of a different model.

Paul.

HP Recommended

My problem is that we have bought 30 of these and have them out in our productenviroment...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.