Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 440 G6

I made decision change my old notebook to something new. In online shops where are only short descriptions(CPU type, RAM size, SSD size). But for future upgrades I need more information - CPU generation, count of memory modules, type of SSD.

I spent a lot of time on hp site, but can't find this information. Maybe by serial number I could find more, but it will possible only after the purchase.

So, can anybody give me full specification(or better link to page) for  4RZ53AV_V8 and 4RZ53AV_V2

i found only Quick specs 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

The Maintenance and Service Guide will have some additional information and internal diagrams. There is only so much information HP publishes about its Products. The Service Manual is designed to be a guide for performing warranty service and not an upgrade manual but provides much information useful for that purpose. 

Service Manual

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

HP Recommended

Thanks!

It seems that most ukrainian online shops hide real Model number and posts Basic Model with "version". So it is impossible to find interested version without shopassistants.

I hope that exists a list of all models in model line. Maybe i could detect them by description. Unfortunatly at HP shop all models with Windows OS, but at our  shops  - around 5 w/o OS. So I can't identify them.
I have a new SSD SATA drive and it's important for me that SATA was unused to insert my one as second drive. And I prefer to buy a notebook with one 8GB memory module to buy second later.

HP Recommended

The model is 440 G6. That is the base and then there are versions and the possibilities are extensive so there is no list of all the possible ways it can be configured. On the Probooks HP does more of a base model with customizable options unlike the Envy and Pavilions which have specific model numbers for different configurations. The Probooks are sold to businesses and can be customized by the business or ordered by a reseller with customizations or some resellers add their own features so there is no way to know from HP what you may be buying in the market in the Ukraine. The 440 G6 has a 2.5 inch SATA bay for SSD or HDD and it also has an M.2 which will take SATA or NVME M.2 SSD. 2 memory slots with max 32 gigs (2 x 16) DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM. 

Most sellers will tell you if it has a HDD or M.2 SSD and will also tell you if memory is one module or 2. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.