Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to purchase an "H" keycap for lighted keyboard on Envy 17M keyboard, and how to replace

HP Recommended
Envy 17M-CE1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Keycap  "fell" off.  No known reason.  Keycap will not "click" back into place.  Not familiar with key or keycap mechanism.

Level 16
Level 16
29,274 29,184 2,665 6,435
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended


Sorry, but HP does not sell individual keycaps.  Also, the only ones I know of for sale are complete keysets and those are for high-end gamer keyboards that are designed to have replaceable keysets.  Your keyboard is not designed for that.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation