Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 11m-ad113dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to change the RAM. I currently have 4 GB of RAM. But I would like to know what kind of RAM I can set the maximum. And how to install it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your notebook has one memory slot, and the maximum memory the slot can take is 8 GB.

So you would have to remove the 4 GB memory bar and replace it with an 8 GB memory bar.

Below is the link to the service manual, where you can find the memory removal and replacement procedure.

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible PC Maintenance and Service GuideIMPORTANT! This document is intended fo...

It is a lot of work to replace the memory module in your notebook because you have to remove the motherboard to get to where the memory is located.

This would be a compatible memory bar if you can get this model in the Ukraine.

Crucial 8GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM | CT8G4SFS824A | Crucial.com

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your notebook has one memory slot, and the maximum memory the slot can take is 8 GB.

So you would have to remove the 4 GB memory bar and replace it with an 8 GB memory bar.

Below is the link to the service manual, where you can find the memory removal and replacement procedure.

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible PC Maintenance and Service GuideIMPORTANT! This document is intended fo...

It is a lot of work to replace the memory module in your notebook because you have to remove the motherboard to get to where the memory is located.

This would be a compatible memory bar if you can get this model in the Ukraine.

Crucial 8GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM | CT8G4SFS824A | Crucial.com

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.