Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15t-dw100 7CZ23AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I got a HP 15t-dw100 7CZ23AV recently as a gift, (Core i7 10510u, 12gb ram, 256gb Ssd, intel 620 integrated graphics).

I want to upgrade the graphics. I recently heard about EXP GDC Graphics Card Dock, Can I use it with my laptop. I've also heard that Hp laptops a BIOS whitelist or something like that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The wifi slot is M.2 NGFF. No whitelist. Good luck

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

The USB-C port is data transfer only. In order to use eGPU you need a Thunderbolt 3 port, which you do not have. 

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying. I know that my laptop doesn't support thunderbolt3. I want to connect the egpu via the slot that is used to connect the wifi card. Can I do it?

HP Recommended

You have to run it with the bottom panel off. I am not enthusiastic, but yes it should work. 

HP Recommended

Yes. Sorry for being late. I'm planning to run it with bottom panel off. My Laptop's WLAN card is connected via NGFF Slot right?

Also heard about something like a whitelist of sorts. Is it present in my laptop?

HP Recommended

The wifi slot is M.2 NGFF. No whitelist. Good luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.