Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavillion 15t-cs300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had ordered HP Pavillion laptop during the black Friday sale. On the day of the order confirmation, the estimated dates were - Shipping date: 16 December 2020, Delivery date: 23 December 2020. I was notified on 8 December 2020 that the product has been shipped. However, from 8 December 2020 until today 17 December 2020, there is no update on my order status. It is just showing import clearance delay - FedEx. Can someone please help me with this? PFB the screenshot -

Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 6.52.11 PM.png

41 REPLIES 41
HP Recommended

I am facing the same problem as well. I contacted Fedex and according to them, more paper work needs to be submitted from the HP. We have to follow up with HP I guess.!

HP Recommended

Did anyone find a way to get a hold of HP regarding this? Their "live chat" links don't work and when I tried calling them, there wasn't an actual option to talk to someone. All automated...

I am concerned about the delivery time due to the fact that we will be moving out of the state by January 1st..

HP Recommended

I spoke to someone but they told me “our lawyers are working on it” and that they are aware. It seems like bs to me. She said there’d be an update by the end of the week. I spoke to her on Friday. Ha. 

HP Recommended

I have called THIRTY FOUR TIMES and spoken to numerous people.  Most recently (last night) the corporate office (650-857-1501) and to Katie.  Katie told me that my laptop is now in TN yet when I called Fedex this AM, they tell me it is still stuck in Alaska and HP has done NOTHING with regards to supplying the paperwork they are supposed to provide.  Nor can anyone at HP (today I only get the Filipino reps) provide me with an updated delivery status, just call back Monday. 

I will never buy another product from this terrible company again.

HP Recommended

Not sure how true this is, but I was able to get a hold of someone finally on their live chat and they said that they're working on it and it should be delivered by the 25th...

HP Recommended

Which is bullsh*t, because my fedex tracking says it was supposed to be delivered to me by the 14th.  

And I am not home on the 25th, I have to go over to my parents' for breakfast, I am all they have.  So I have to stay home because HP sucks at their job?

HP Recommended

The 25th. Well I need to mail it to ny once it gets to me. It was supposed to be here a week ago. Glad I ordered early and paid for expedited shipping. 

HP Recommended

I’m in the same boat as the rest of you. I called FedEx on Friday and was told that the entire shipment of 3 pallets of 500 pieces each was delayed because the import documents where incorrect and that each piece in the shipment had to be hand coded by the customs broker rather being scanned in all at once as per the normal process. So that’s 1500 pieces of freight that they are putting in by hand and they need to do the whole shipment before if can be released to the Tennessee facility for break down and delivery. He said they are hoping to have the entering process done by the 25th so if anyone is waiting for any Christmas gifts in this shipment it’s not happening (my words not his, all he had to say is that’s all the information he could give me and I should check the webpage daily  to see when it is released) . My wife thinks they are feeding all of us a line of BS because someone screwed up and no one wants to take responsibility for it. I ordered my laptop well before the cut off to have it guaranteed delivered before Christmas had already made arrangements for someone to pick it up at the house so it wouldn’t sit in weather and now me and at least 500 other people are being told that their shipments won’t even leave customer before the 25th. HP need to contact these people and make it right else I foresee Dell getting a lot of new customers. 

HP Recommended

I am having the exact same issue. Been stuck in Memphis for a week now.

I want a refund!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.