Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

HP didn't authorize FedEx to clear the shipments through customs. So no matter how you look at it the responsibility is on them. FedEx policy is to clear all shipments they are authorized to clear within 24hrs and in my experience they almost always deliver on that. HP seems have gone through their own broker, which in bulk shipping is often a less costly route. If the broker doesn't submit the paperwork correctly or fast enough to customs, then the shipment gets stuck in a holding pattern like we are seeing now. The evidence I am seeing would suggest that the issue really lays with HP's broker, which would mean the lawyers are working with the broker vs FedEx. FedEx is the poor middle man here who can't do anything until the other parties do their part, and do it correctly. 

HP Recommended

Mine is coming today!  Email corporate.  Email email email.  Yesterday it went from Anchorage to Indiana to Philly and now it's in my suburbs.

HP Recommended

Same as everybody else, and irate about it. Purchased 11/27, shipped 12/16, and now stuck in customs clearance in Memphis. I was GUARANTEED delivery by Christmas the one time I managed to speak to a live person, and that was only because I pretended to be looking to buy a new laptop. If I followed their automated prompts, it always ended without speaking to a live person. Rose is apparently dead or passed out drunk from dealing with all the other irate customers, because online chat wasn't working. This isn't a FedEx issue. It has been documented well before now in other forums. It is a recurrent HP problem, exacerbated by horrendous customer service.

HP Recommended

I am in a very similar situation to everyone else having placed an order on 11/28.  I just want to say thank you to all who are sharing information about what is going on.  it is very helpful.  Also, I received a status update yesterday afternoon.  Status changed from "clearance in progress" to "international shipment release."  Also, I received the following email in response to one I sent on 12/19:

>>begin>>

Thank you for contacting the HP.com Store.

I understand that you are inquiring about the clearance delay of your customized notebook.

HP is aware of the customs clearance and is urgently working with U.S. Customs to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. All required paperwork has been completed and has been processed.  

Please continue to check your FedEx tracking number for updates. FedEx will deliver your notebook as soon as possible. U.S. Customs has released the shipment on 12/21.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We’re doing our absolute best to send you your customized PC as soon as possible. I hope this information has been of assistance to you, Matthew.

We would appreciate your time in taking our Email survey. Please click on the link below in the next five days. We value your feedback to help us serve you better.

Thank you for choosing HP. 

Regards,

Alex
Email and Chat Representative
HP.com

<<end<<

HP Recommended

HP can blame FedEx, US custom, never itself. What a shame. 

HP Recommended

You guys, there is hope! My status just got updated to cleared and scheduled for delivery. It says it will be delivered today,  but I don't think that's accurate. Maybe tomorrow, though???

HP Recommended

I was a little suspicious too, mine said Indiana at like 3 am this morning, then when i woke up, it was Philly and now...just waiting for the fedex guy to show up.  I still will never buy another HP from HP.com again.  The one I had before this was from Best Buy....I think when I buy again, i will just custom build one on ibuypower.com.  

HP Recommended

Nope. No hope. Mine had said that for 3 days. Then the delivery just sits in Memphis. 

HP Recommended

I just spoke to fedex who assured delivery tomorrow. At least they acknowledge when the ball is in their court. 

HP Recommended

Just to keep this updated I received mine today around 5:00pm. It seems that FedEx is now moving these out the best they can at this point. If you didn’t get yours today I’d expect it to arrive either tomorrow or the 24th. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.